A bridge collapsed in Washington, leaving the Gopher State Railway Museum’s vintage railway pieces stranded on the other side of the Minnesota River. One of the pieces is an old railcar with Reddy Kilowatt painted on the side.
Built in 1940 by Electro Motive Corporation for the CB&Q Railroad. Originally numbered 9146, it was transferred to CB&Q subdivision Colorado and Southern as 155. It was then transferred to Fort Worth and Denver as 601, after the BN merger it became 103. The locomotive was sold to NSP in 1973 and was used at the NSP High Bridge Plant till it was donated to Gopher State Railway Museum in 1999. Reddy Kilowatt is painted on the side of #4 which was the symbol of NSP.