I haven’t been, and likely won’t be, adding many new projects to the site for a while. I’m trying to focus on just a few specific things: family, fitness, leisure, Tremendousness… and maybe some new book ideas and bigger projects.
Without a doubt, the “show your work” approach is part of my DNA—but it’s also good to mix things up and try something different, something… less. I honestly don’t like not posting new work here, but there are plenty of projects from the last ~20 years for you to check out in the meantime.
- The 50 SAD CHAIRS book
- The found grocery lists book: MILK EGGS VODKA
- The Gateway Arch 50th anniversary poster
- Dead Worm Alphabet
- 50 Found States
- One Wunderkammer for the 2013 Cannes Lions Festival of Creativity
- THE MMMIODSTLRT (The Miniature Museum of Mostly Inconsequential Objects Discovered Along the Saint Louis Riverfront Trail)
- The Ampersander
- The GR/ASS Chair
- To Condense a Mockingbird
- Twenty Fiverr
- 200 Wilhelms
- 20th Century Anonymous
- Hiding in Plain Sight for TED-Ed
- Ask·O·Matic: The Decision-Maker App for Tremendousness
- Did You Know 4.0 for XPLANE
Subscribe to the Junk Science Email Newsletter if you want occasional alerts when there’s new stuff.