A book I made. No publisher. Not yet released. High concept. Lowbrow. If James Burke was more like Henry Miller then it all would make sense. It’s the first in a series called The Sexy Wikipedia trilogy:
- The Errorotic Wikihole
- Ars Wikinatomy
- Sexopaedia Historae
This sums it up:
- Start with that scene from “Fast Times at Ridgemont High.”
- Follow a link from that movie’s Wikipedia page; repeat 300 times.
- Along the way find more pix of naked celebrities in movies.
- Corrupt those photos by FTPing them to the Web in ASCII mode.
- Write a narrative that connects all those Wikipedia pages.
- Pretend it’s a good enough idea for a book.