If you are bossy and love (or hate) tv, flip on over to Aric McKeown's site, Make Me Watch TV. There, you can vote on what primetime shows Aric will watch each night. If that's not thrilling enough, he has set up a webcam so you can watch him watching tv. Now go vote for him to watch "Joey" so all of us can watch him squirm: www.makemewatchtv.com.
Sunday, April 02, 2006
Collector, maker and breaker of things.™
Suggest a blogDo you have a St. Louis, Missouri-area weblog to recommend? Email me.
Seen around town
- Sponsored: 64% off Code Black Drone with HD Camera: Our #1 Best-Selling Drone--Meet the Dark Night of the Sky!
- Our Flag is Better Than Yours | Distilled History
- Memory_machine's Blog - Wet Willy's Water Slide
- Brand New: New Logo and Packaging for Budweiser by Jones Knowles Ritchie
- Self-Guided Tours of St. Louis Mid-Century Modern - Modern STL
- 13 Spots In Missouri You Must Explore This Winter
- Artists - Artists First
- St. Louis crime reports in 2015: How did your neighborhood fare? | St. Louis Public Radio
- Bubble RUN? St. Louis!
- Why Join ? Forest Park Forever
- This photographer spent a year taking pictures of all of his Facebook friends - The Washington Post
(All previous sidebar links)
- Officially Over: News of the no-longer hip
- Route 66 News
- Web Hosting Handbook
- Irrational Ecstasy
- President for a Day
- secretadmirer.com and lovecalculator.com
- WALT NOW!
- Ecology of Absence