The Weird Wide Web is an odd and entertaining place and that's why we love it. We especially love Cockeyed.com, where web celeb Rob Cockerham shares his funny product tests (how much really is inside a can of shaving cream?), his goofy pranks (changing the drive-thru signs at his local McDonalds) and his useful science experiments (yes, toast almost always lands buttered side down). Learn about everything you never needed to know at www.cockeyed.com.
Sunday, March 19, 2006
Collector, maker and breaker of things.™
Suggest a blogDo you have a St. Louis, Missouri-area weblog to recommend? Email me.
Seen around town
- Sponsored: 64% off Code Black Drone with HD Camera: Our #1 Best-Selling Drone--Meet the Dark Night of the Sky!
- Our Flag is Better Than Yours | Distilled History
- Memory_machine's Blog - Wet Willy's Water Slide
- Brand New: New Logo and Packaging for Budweiser by Jones Knowles Ritchie
- Self-Guided Tours of St. Louis Mid-Century Modern - Modern STL
- 13 Spots In Missouri You Must Explore This Winter
- Artists - Artists First
- St. Louis crime reports in 2015: How did your neighborhood fare? | St. Louis Public Radio
- Bubble RUN? St. Louis!
- Why Join ? Forest Park Forever
- This photographer spent a year taking pictures of all of his Facebook friends - The Washington Post
(All previous sidebar links)
- Route 66 News
- Web Hosting Handbook
- Irrational Ecstasy
- President for a Day
- secretadmirer.com and lovecalculator.com
- WALT NOW!
- Ecology of Absence
- MoOM: The Museum of Online Museums
- Stuck on you?