Walt Jaschek is a Clio- and Addy-winning copywriter and creative director (and Jennings High School graduate, 1973) who likes to make funny-funny ha-ha's on the web. Currently, he has a poll where you can vote on who he looks most like: 1. Syndicated talk-show host Michael Medved; 2. "Cat's Cradle" author Kurt Vonnegut; 3. Dr. Clayton Forrester, Mystery Science Theatre 3000; 4. His Mom. Have a look -- it's harder than you might think. Goof off a little and take the poll at www.waltnow.com.
Sunday, February 05, 2006
Collector, maker and breaker of things.™
Suggest a blogDo you have a St. Louis, Missouri-area weblog to recommend? Email me.
Seen around town
- Sponsored: 64% off Code Black Drone with HD Camera: Our #1 Best-Selling Drone--Meet the Dark Night of the Sky!
- Our Flag is Better Than Yours | Distilled History
- Memory_machine's Blog - Wet Willy's Water Slide
- Brand New: New Logo and Packaging for Budweiser by Jones Knowles Ritchie
- Self-Guided Tours of St. Louis Mid-Century Modern - Modern STL
- 13 Spots In Missouri You Must Explore This Winter
- Artists - Artists First
- St. Louis crime reports in 2015: How did your neighborhood fare? | St. Louis Public Radio
- Bubble RUN? St. Louis!
- Why Join ? Forest Park Forever
- This photographer spent a year taking pictures of all of his Facebook friends - The Washington Post
(All previous sidebar links)
- Ecology of Absence
- MoOM: The Museum of Online Museums
- Stuck on you?
- History's Time Portal to Old St. Louis
- The Fat Man Walking
- Ink Slinger: Blatherings of a recovering televisio...
- Etsy - Your place to buy and sell all things handm...
- One Movie A Day
- Fluid Pudding