Excerpted from Fluid Pudding: "Many years ago, I was friends with a bunch of musical theater folks... You're eating at Denny's. Just a simple Moons Over My Hammy, and we'll all call it a night, right? No. As soon as Tenor receives his chili, he starts singing "Don't Cry for Me, Argentina." And then Alto joins in. Pretty soon, everyone at your Table for Eight is singing at the top of their lungs in four part harmony -- except for you." Read more stories and learn 100 things about Fluid Pudding at www.fluidpudding.com.
Sunday, November 27, 2005
Collector, maker and breaker of things.™
Suggest a blogDo you have a St. Louis, Missouri-area weblog to recommend? Email me.
Seen around town
- Sponsored: 64% off Code Black Drone with HD Camera: Our #1 Best-Selling Drone--Meet the Dark Night of the Sky!
- Our Flag is Better Than Yours | Distilled History
- Memory_machine's Blog - Wet Willy's Water Slide
- Brand New: New Logo and Packaging for Budweiser by Jones Knowles Ritchie
- Self-Guided Tours of St. Louis Mid-Century Modern - Modern STL
- 13 Spots In Missouri You Must Explore This Winter
- Artists - Artists First
- St. Louis crime reports in 2015: How did your neighborhood fare? | St. Louis Public Radio
- Bubble RUN? St. Louis!
- Why Join ? Forest Park Forever
- This photographer spent a year taking pictures of all of his Facebook friends - The Washington Post
(All previous sidebar links)
- Pretty War STL
- I want to - A page of utilities that help you do s...
- NaNoWriMo (National Novel Writing Month)
- Ghouls with Attitude
- No new sites this week
- STL Rising
- Ask Metafilter
- EFF: Legal Guide for Bloggers
- Architectural Ruminations
- Pointless Website Blog