Fireworks -- they look and sound great in real life but your 4th of July photos always turn out dark and blurry. Well, we can't make your pictures louder but professional blogger and amateur camera geek Darren Rowse can help make them better. He writes the Digital Camera School blog and he recently published a post called "How to Photograph Fireworks," featuring 10 useful tips plus some reader suggestions. Light the fuse, back away, and click on over to http://digital-photography-school.com/blog.
Tuesday, July 03, 2007
Collector, maker and breaker of things.™
Suggest a blogDo you have a St. Louis, Missouri-area weblog to recommend? Email me.
Seen around town
- Sponsored: 64% off Code Black Drone with HD Camera: Our #1 Best-Selling Drone--Meet the Dark Night of the Sky!
- Our Flag is Better Than Yours | Distilled History
- Memory_machine's Blog - Wet Willy's Water Slide
- Brand New: New Logo and Packaging for Budweiser by Jones Knowles Ritchie
- Self-Guided Tours of St. Louis Mid-Century Modern - Modern STL
- 13 Spots In Missouri You Must Explore This Winter
- Artists - Artists First
- St. Louis crime reports in 2015: How did your neighborhood fare? | St. Louis Public Radio
- Bubble RUN? St. Louis!
- Why Join ? Forest Park Forever
- This photographer spent a year taking pictures of all of his Facebook friends - The Washington Post
(All previous sidebar links)
- One Sentence
- The Beer Mapping Project
- Dad Gone Mad
- (bits) lives!
- How to make the best paper airplane in the world
- 16 Must Read Articles For Bloggers
- No new sites this week