Who's hilarious, insightful and (almost always) a good dad? Dad Gone Mad, that's who. Written anonymously, the Dad Gone Mad blog makes up for that with well-told stories featuring a rich cast of nicknamed characters (Hot Wife, Wondersis, The Champ and The Artist Formerly Known As Barney's Biggest Fan). The language is sometimes Rated R -- but that's just how dads talk when they're having a conversation with the entire internet. Visit the madhouse at www.dadgonemad.com.
Tuesday, June 12, 2007
Collector, maker and breaker of things.™
Suggest a blogDo you have a St. Louis, Missouri-area weblog to recommend? Email me.
Seen around town
- Sponsored: 64% off Code Black Drone with HD Camera: Our #1 Best-Selling Drone--Meet the Dark Night of the Sky!
- Our Flag is Better Than Yours | Distilled History
- Memory_machine's Blog - Wet Willy's Water Slide
- Brand New: New Logo and Packaging for Budweiser by Jones Knowles Ritchie
- Self-Guided Tours of St. Louis Mid-Century Modern - Modern STL
- 13 Spots In Missouri You Must Explore This Winter
- Artists - Artists First
- St. Louis crime reports in 2015: How did your neighborhood fare? | St. Louis Public Radio
- Bubble RUN? St. Louis!
- Why Join ? Forest Park Forever
- This photographer spent a year taking pictures of all of his Facebook friends - The Washington Post
(All previous sidebar links)
- (bits) lives!
- How to make the best paper airplane in the world
- 16 Must Read Articles For Bloggers
- No new sites this week
- No new site this week
- Foos On First
- On My Desk