Is this an April Fool's joke? No, it's real. A rag-tag squad of avid kickballers has publicly challenged Dave Grohl and his rock band Foo Fighters to a game of kickball to take place July 1 in San Francisco's Delores Park. It gets better: If you help spread the word you could land a spot on the team. Follow these fools as they follow their dream at www.foosonfirst.com.
Sunday, April 01, 2007
Collector, maker and breaker of things.™
Suggest a blogDo you have a St. Louis, Missouri-area weblog to recommend? Email me.
Seen around town
- Sponsored: 64% off Code Black Drone with HD Camera: Our #1 Best-Selling Drone--Meet the Dark Night of the Sky!
- Our Flag is Better Than Yours | Distilled History
- Memory_machine's Blog - Wet Willy's Water Slide
- Brand New: New Logo and Packaging for Budweiser by Jones Knowles Ritchie
- Self-Guided Tours of St. Louis Mid-Century Modern - Modern STL
- 13 Spots In Missouri You Must Explore This Winter
- Artists - Artists First
- St. Louis crime reports in 2015: How did your neighborhood fare? | St. Louis Public Radio
- Bubble RUN? St. Louis!
- Why Join ? Forest Park Forever
- This photographer spent a year taking pictures of all of his Facebook friends - The Washington Post
(All previous sidebar links)
- On My Desk
- ghostco.org: with hands and hair and eyes and bone...
- what's in rebecca's pocket?
- Things Other People Accomplished When They Were Yo...
- Five Dollar Camera
- A Million Penguins
- LO-FI SAINT LOUIS
- The Cringe Book