Let's peek in on Kevin, a full-time stay-at-home dad (and part-time geek) who chronicles his adventures with son Gavin, now two. His weblog is called "I'm Not A Slacker" and his first post, from June 2004, was: "Well today is the first day of my new job. So you may ask, “What am I doing sitting at home?.” My new job is caring for my wonderful new son Gavin. My wife makes the money and we couldn’t justify outsourcing parenting so we could have a few hundred extra dollars at the end of the month." In addition to having fun in the sun with his son, Kevin also links up news stories of bad parents in a disturbing occasional feature called Dumb*** Parent of the Day. Click kev.homelinux.net.
Sunday, June 18, 2006
Collector, maker and breaker of things.™
Suggest a blogDo you have a St. Louis, Missouri-area weblog to recommend? Email me.
Seen around town
- Sponsored: 64% off Code Black Drone with HD Camera: Our #1 Best-Selling Drone--Meet the Dark Night of the Sky!
- Our Flag is Better Than Yours | Distilled History
- Memory_machine's Blog - Wet Willy's Water Slide
- Brand New: New Logo and Packaging for Budweiser by Jones Knowles Ritchie
- Self-Guided Tours of St. Louis Mid-Century Modern - Modern STL
- 13 Spots In Missouri You Must Explore This Winter
- Artists - Artists First
- St. Louis crime reports in 2015: How did your neighborhood fare? | St. Louis Public Radio
- Bubble RUN? St. Louis!
- Why Join ? Forest Park Forever
- This photographer spent a year taking pictures of all of his Facebook friends - The Washington Post
(All previous sidebar links)
- No new sites this week
- One Thousand Paintings
- MAKE Magazine
- Life Among The Savages
- Underground Ozarks
- The Roundrock Journal