You too can enjoy the Money Mark
September 17th, 2009 • Recipes
You know, this sounds good:
- Arrange your cheese on bread (1 cheese per side!)
- Melt your cheese on bread (60 seconds)
- Align your meat (2 piles!)
- Heat your meat (30 seconds)
- Flip your meat and heat it again (15 seconds)
- Deposit your meat on the bread
- Heat your french fries (cooking time varies)
- Heat your (pre-cooked) bacon (10 seconds)
- Delegate your bacon and french fries to opposide sides
- Pour gravy on each side
- Finish assembly and enjoy!
Go see. Then let me know.