The official keaggy.com linkblog, in the classic style, like we did in back the 90s, with our bare hands, and our HTML, and our slow modems, and our invisible GIF magic; except that it's the aughts now, and many of us enjoy broadband wifi, and some of us (not me) can make CSS do amazing things.
Wait, are you still here? If so, why? I just take pictures of other peoples' trash and make fun of people who can't spell.
Some good links:
· Welcome to Thington
· Your Musical Taste Depends On How Empathetic You Are | IFLScience
· Planning the Museum of the Future | Sarah Haun | LinkedIn
· Stripe: Atlas
· Virtual CFO & 401k Audit Services | Summit CPA
· David Pearson | Flickr - Photo Sharing! via glass
· Flat File ? Herb Lubalin Study Center
· Periodicals - International Advertising & Design DataBase
· R / D
· Here's what fruits and vegetables looked like before we domesticated them - ScienceAlert
· Dome Homes Made from Inflatable Concrete Cost Just $3,500 | Home Design, Garden & Architecture Blog Magazine
· BFI list of the 50 films you should see by the age of 14 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
· Second Bill of Rights - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
· Lego Pop-Up House construction - Tech Insider
· Tips & Tricks: Perfect Roasted Vegetables | ChefSteps
· 35 places to swim in the world's clearest water
· 28 Ways To Add Extra Flavor To Everything You Cook
· "In the Heat of the Morning" - Noel Gallagher on His Five Favorite David Bowie Songs | Rolling Stone
· soylent dick
· The disgusting punk brilliance of ?The Young Ones? | Dangerous Minds
· Here's What Happens When You Fuse Two Incredible Party Foods Together
· Seven life lessons for artists | ArtsHub Australia
More links at Pinboard...
Yes, I made the above difficult to read on purpose.
And I made the whole pile of shit to the left difficult to navigate. On purpose.
If you're confused and like things all organized, just go here.